Take the Road less Traveled

My Name is Will. Amateur photographer, writer, and adventurer. I'm interested in anything that can shake me out of my reality. Whether it be traveling to a distant lands or long drives to many of the PNW trails to hike and explore new surroundings and climb mountains. I also like to write my thoughts down and express them in poetry.

Monday, June 2, 2014

Hiking PNW

Click this link to view Hiking Pacific Northwest


Posted by BeWillDeR at 11:43 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

just Me

just Me

About Me

My photo
BeWillDeR
My Name is Will. I'm an adventurer. I'm interesting in anything that can shake me out of my reality and give me a good time. Whether it be traveling to a distant land or long drives to many of the PNW trails to hike and explore new surroundings and climb mountains.
View my complete profile

Hip hop Yo

Hip hop Yo
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.